Friday 5 August 2011

Where is Panda?

Panda on El Horreya Cafe
My second sighting of Panda was on one of the outside walls of El Horreya (Freedom) Café in downtown Cairo, on the 22nd of July 2011. 


I first discovered Panda in Tahrir on one of the walls of the Mogama3. Smitten by Panda and following this second sighting, I decided to make it my mission to locate Panda around the city. 


If you have seen Panda, please post a comment with a location, so that I can take more pictures and document its whereabouts around Cairo. Thank you.







2 comments:

  1. I think there is or there should be one at the ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ZOOOOOOO hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete